Vish is a well-known veteran of Silicon Valley with a strong network and solid relations with entrepreneurs, executives and venture capitalists. Vish brings over 30 years of progressive business experience in the technology industry, as an Entrepreneur, CEO and Venture Capitalist.
Vish's background includes:
• Venture Capitalist for 15 years at Clearstone Venture Partners with $660M in committed capital with offices in Palo Alto, Santa Monica and Mumbai with investments in over 100 technology companies and multi-billion exits through IPO’s and M&A’s.
• Co-founder of Excelan, a pioneering venture-backed networking company that merged into Novell post IPO, generating over $1B in revenues.
• Co-founder and board member of Telera, a cloud software company funded by Accel and Sequoa, merged into Actatel.
• Co-founder and board member of Quantros, a healthcare software venture, acquired by Francisco Partners.
• Investor and board member of CloudVolumes, acquired by VMware.
• Investor/Advisor in InMage acquired by Microsoft, CRISI Medical Systems acquired by Beckton-Dickinson, and Cognilytics acquired by CenturyLink Communications.
• Mentor/Advisor in the The Hive & The Fabric, Big Data and Cloud Infrastructure company-builders with 16 investments and two exits: Deep Forest Media to Rakuten and Kosei to Pinterest.
• Board of Advisors at The Vijay Amritraj Foundation.
• Active in TiE, the world’s largest professional entrepreneurship society, from inception and President of TiE Silicon Valley.
• Director at India Community Center.
• Advisor to Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship at San Jose State.
• Founding board member of San Francisco-Bangalore Sister City Initiative.
• Bay Area co-chair for Akshaya Patra, a mid-day school meal program in India serving 1.4 million meals daily.
Vish is a frequent speaker at industry gatherings on entrepreneurship, business-building and global investing. He is featured in numerous periodicals, articles, books and newspapers. Voted as the top 10- Influencer of Silicon Valley by San Jose Mercury News and 51 most influential global Indian Men by Times of India. Vish earned his BSEE from the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology and MSEE from North Dakota State University in USA.